Wednesday, May 30, 2007

At least he didn't try "Rally Monkey"

One of the invaluable blogs I read is the Trademark Blog, due to him I was forced to take a closer look at a case involving the time I grew up literally a couple blocks from the California Anaheim Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. To my surprise a recent UDRP decision denied the transfer of "Angels.com" from a Korean national to the team.

As I do with any person who is a possible squatter/bad-faith registrant, I immediately plugged in the Korean's name, Lee Dong Yeon into the Korean trademark database. Now while it was tricky to prove bad faith, if indeed there was, on the part of Mr. Lee it is interesting to note the man, at least, filed in Korea for the mark Sandy Lyle for golf. Hmmm...

1 Comments:

At June 01, 2007 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog. I've blogrolled you at Asia Business Intelligence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home