Friday, December 23, 2005

Korean Patent Tools to USA

I have not heard about this yet, but KIPO will be providing "patent screening tools" to the US Patent and Trademark Office.

I do not doubt the story, but I wonder what "patent screening tools" entail. We just got done working on  including Korea as part of the PCT minimum documentation for art searches. This could be part of this, if so its not that groundbreaking, it would simply be the proper set of software tools to search Korean data. It could also be a couple of other incidental tools we offer to any IPO for nothing.

On the the other hand, it could be something substantial, KIPO dose have the goods after all.

I may have to ask about this when I get back to my desk at KIPO to clear up the media created fog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home