Friday, March 24, 2006

Big Brother

I was going through my web statistics log recently and found something rather funny. I come up rather high on the list for the google search term beaver shot (and likely I will shoot up because of this post). Click the words if you want to see the post it is referring to.

What I am finding amusing the places this search term is typed in from. Here are three currently in my log:

1. A large looking Christian university (I will not disclose it)
2. A Marriott Courtyard in Pennsylvania (again will not be specific)
3. A town in Utah

Incidentally, is it just me or does freaky-deaky stuff always happen at a Marriott? As I recall tennis star Jennifer Capriati was arrested in a Marriott Residence Inn with Marijuana and and Michael Irvin was arrested at a Marriott Courtyard with "self employed models". By all means, correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway in other web statistics news, I say "Hi" back to the person who did so. You know who you are.

3 Comments:

At March 25, 2006 6:14 AM, Blogger John Bailey said...

I got all bitten up by ants at a Marriott in Rhode Island once...

 
At March 25, 2006 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellll, since you asked....

You know that Marriot Hotels are owned and operated by a Mormon family from Utah, J. Willard Marriot and kin.

Maybe there's a connection with those search results.

 
At March 25, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Dram Man said...

Truth be told, I love Marriott hotels. They do a good job across the board.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home