Friday, July 28, 2006

Good reason to quit the diet

OK so I am supposed to be on a diet. First that is hard in Korea, unless you eat Korean exclusively. Second it is doubly hard when you are on the go so much like I am. So having a few minutes before my train tonight at Seoul station, I head to the Bennigans attached to the station for something diet friendly.

Halfway through the salad I was eating, two flies popped out of the the pile of greens in front of me. I fought the urge to wretch, and called over the waitress. I complained, she took away the food. I was too horrified/sick to eat more of anything, so I patiently waited to for the bill to pay for my diet coke and get going. I get the bill, and see that once again I was given a taste of good old fashioned Korean customer service, I was charged for diet coke, chicken salad, and amazingly they did not charge me extra for the side of flies.

Scratching Bennigans off my list now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home